Friday, February 21, 2014

Highlights

It's been a while but I have no regrets about not posting. My mind gets too full sometimes...all the times. And when that happens it really is best for me to temporarily cut things out of my brain and make room.

So here I am and I'll be giving some updates! I think there may be too many for one post, so I'll share it over the next couple of days.




First off HAPPY NEW YEAR. This instagram photo showcases my first few hours of 2014. Enjoying a sangria at my sister's work place, and reading my first book of the year. The Orphan Master's Son is wonderful. I highly recommend it. PLUS, this is a good time to mention I am doing a 52 books in 52 weeks alongside my bestie from Jackson: Tonic over at TessaCotton.








 Also, as you may have guessed, I finally have an iPhone. This one shows the lovely case I custom "designed" online. I'm in love. It's true love. The truest kind.




I am over the moon about the time I get to spend with my siblings now that we live in the same city. Sometimes weeks go by without my seeing any of them; but there's something about being ABLE to get to them should I want or need to that gives me a constant calm.
Oh yeah, this happened :D

This is my state of mind a lot. Not completely depressed or overwhelmed....but constantly on the edge. I definitely need to see about getting my life more balanced.




Thankfully I found one way to make some balance :)

My absolute favorite drink: Chocolati's dirty chai. Mostly I love the banter that goes on behind the counter after I announce my order. It usually involves a lot of debate about just how dirty does she want her dirty chai??

<3






My newest part time job has been a daily joy for me, as well as an intense struggle. Learn more when I post on working at this delightful paper/crafting store!



I've been in the loveliest of little plays and have ADORED EVERY SECOND OF IT! (more on that in a later post!)











My second book of the year was the gem from the mind of Allie Bosch. I loved every second of it, and I loved that I can keep going back for more any time I want.

Naturally I made a new lock screen when I found this illustration >>











These are the highlites folks. I'm gonna do some separate posts on certain things over the next couple of days or weeks :)
-Gin



No comments:

Post a Comment