Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas is coming!



I crocheted these snowflakes last year to decorate my little apartment in Jackson. Tonic and I were extremely motivated when it came to re-decorating for the season!








These are a very fun, rather easy crochet project for beginners. Just like real snowflakes, each one is unique and lovely!

As you can see I hung two up on my closet doors. I love the white on white!







I also got my jewelry wall up and running! I tend to collect LOTS of earrings. So it helps to have more than one method of storing/displaying them.

I found the two mini set of shutters at a place called N.U.T.S. in Jackson and brought them with me to Seattle because they are SO unique!

I didn't restore them very much. I simply knocked off some of the loose chips of white paint, (as you can see one was peeling more than the other) and voila! I love them.

I also love that my new room is sporting giant shutter doors for my closet! What a lovely surprise!

Have fun getting ready for christmas! I have more ideas for decorating so hopefully there will be more to see very soon! 
-Gin

1 comment: