Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Latest and Greatest

Quick Update:

I've been working a lot which is fantastic, (and improves my cleaning skills exponentially).

I've also officially entered into the professional world of theatre auditions; and I LOVE it. Feels so familiar and like another home. So add that to the list of places I feel most comfortable: Airports, Hotels, Audition Rooms.

Through one of these auditions I was recently CAST!!! So here goes nothing! I am a part of the cast of Seattle Dinner Detectives. A franchise that provides audiences with an evening of dinner, detective-work, and general delight. I cannot wait for my first show.

fun halloween/fall craft! trees from paper bags!

I've moved into my own place, which was a very fortunate happenstance. I love having my own space and since moving in I have found the right side of my brain overflowing with motivation and ideas.

I'm off to do some work on a couple of collaborative projects that have been (and probably will be) in the works for a while. My part for both of them involves writing...so that's what I'm gonna go do. Write.

Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment