Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Am A Chocolate Chip Cookie

Today in movement we were sweating so much we could have provided hydration for Jackson in a water-crisis! (it happens. Those pipes just aren't prepared for frozen temperatures.)

Well, it's not freezing here. It got to 98 F, purportedly, although my brain was beyond processing numbers while walking from my subway stop to class....all I could really think about was ovens....and how hot ovens were....and how we really shouldn't USE ovens at all....in fact ovens were just silly....silly hot ovens!!

Besides the fact that New York City is now full of half-baked chocolate-chip-cookie-people, there was also the afore-mentioned movement class through which we had the pleasure of perspiring! An hour of warm-up, some intense stretching (don't laugh at me), and then an hour of dance! Lots of fun, and at least we were all in it together with the whole slimy-sweaty-gross thing.

On to more pleasant subjects!
I get to be one of three southerners headed to New Jersey this Saturday! That would make a pretty entertaining TV show I think....okay, so I'm not truly southern, but I'm claiming that here in the Big Apple, cause it's the simplest explanation (people are NEVER satisfied that I'm not fluent in German or Lithuanian when I tell them that's where I'm from)

One of my classmates lives in Jersey so a few of us get to go hang with her! I'm ridiculously excited and love these people. Woot!

In other news, I've been working hard on several projects for next year that I'm so excited about, and now I've added a couple more to the list!
-Directing "Angel Street" at Belhaven in the Fall WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

-Putting together my very eclectic senior recital for the Spring

-Writing a song for my beloved former-roommate's senior dance piece!

-Collaborating with my fellow Theatre Senior for HER senior recital

-And NOW, I've officially decided to self-record another album that will HOPEFULLY be completed and available to the public around Christmas. It includes mostly music I've written this summer, so that should be interesting :P By the way, if you want to follow my musician's page on facebook just click here!

Have a wonderful summer evening everybody/all five of you reading this :)
-Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment