Sunday, July 15, 2012

Life is fine art...

Yesterday this household awoke at 5:30 am to begin our second attempt at our Boston Adventure! This time we were very successful :)
After a thirty minute train ride, a ten minute taxi, and a four hour bus ride, we arrived at Boston Commons, sat down and had lunch on a bench.

Mrs. Clark blazed the way on the Freedom Trail, reading aloud to us about the sights we encountered.

Follow the red line. That's the key.






We only had two hours to spare and so we ran to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and meandered to our hearts' content. It was magical for me.




 My mum always has to remind me to add my signature to my work. These guys remembered :)





For those who don't know, I'm mad about Joseph Turner. I've now had the opportunity of seeing four of his works up close and I just keep falling deeper in love with the colors, the brushwork, and the spirit of his art. 

TESSA! I wanted so badly to bring this guy home for our nook. Don't you think he'd look smashing??

So happy :)





                         
























  Turner <3 This one is HUGE
Another favorite of mine. Picasso's philosophy is central in my thoughts. And I love this piece.



 


I love these women! Mrs. Clark is an amazing woman who leads the fullest life you can imagine! And Zerin is my sanity and my comfort every day :)
-Ginny

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man before I even SAW your caption I was thinking "awesome statue!"


    I think we need to plan a heist.

    ReplyDelete