Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Come and get'em!

Of late, I've been handing out goodbyes like free macaroons. Thankfully all have been sweet. The sour may not hit till I'm sitting on a bed in New York, by myself, reflecting on the many people in my life that have been so key to my growing and general existence.

In the meanwhile, I'm packing, gathering supplies for the summer, and just being very ready to get going!

I've received my daily schedule while at Stella, and I'm very excited! Looks like I have between two and three classes each day. I'm not sure yet how much time outside of class will be spent on projects or workshops etc...

That's really all the news I have...oh and the lovely people I'm staying with this summer are picking me up from the airport which is rather nice, since I wasn't terribly excited to finagle the train as soon as I arrived.

-Ginny




No comments:

Post a Comment