Friday, September 6, 2013

Personal Creations

I'm in a situation I have not found myself in before: my main obligation right now is to make money to be ready to start making payments on student loans! It may sound depressing, but for me it's a very nice thing to only concentrate on....

....in order to balance work that is not my passion, I've decided to turn my attention back to projects that were put aside in the name of priorities. So here's what I'll be working over the next bit of time:

1. Album- "Stadium Tide"
2. Novel- "Turn"
3. Play- revamp of "Into the Sandbox"

The album is music I meant to release earlier in the year, but never quite got the recordings I wanted. I've decided to come at it with fresh awareness and insight. I already love the music and can't wait to finish it all!

The novel is obviously the story line of "Turn", but i've once again discovered anew what the story is. I've decided to attack it in the form of a novel instead of a screenplay. I'm enjoying what I've come up with so far.

Finally we have my baby "Out of the Sandbox". My directing internship this summer has taught me many important things that I can't wait to try out for myself...one way I've decided to put my new-found knowledge to work is by approaching 'Ootsb' with a better mind for story and characterization, (and also refining the musical aspects.) I'm excited to see where this piece ends up.

So that's what I'll be working on! I'm so excited to get started on these projects.
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment