Thursday, September 26, 2013

Goodwill Happenings!

Goodwill is a good friend.

We all have days where our day-job seemingly drains the life out of us;"The Voice" makes us feel like we'll never be worth our salt as musicians; an empty inbox feels like all employers everywhere  have us blacklisted; the apartment search is beginning to feel a lot like the search for the Loch Ness Monster.

Those days are common. But Goodwill will always be there to make our day a little better with somebody's discarded sweater.

I made one good find today, and my wonderful friend Sarah made the other, (but she found it for me. besties forever.)

1. This Hoodie:

-hood that covers entirety of large head

-gorgeous color green

-says "University Paris" on it....about which I feel 90% guilty and 10% pleased as pie.

-has pockets that are NOT THE AWKWARD HUGE FRONT POCKET THING! Seriously. worst fashion choice ever, that front pocket idea.






2. Lovely 2nd Hand Jane Eyre

-it's pretty

-it's old

-the pages smell GLORIOUS

-I <3 Jane Eyre so much

-I collect Jane Eyres! So, (cough, cough!) if ever you should need a home for your copy of Jane Eyre, send her my way :D







Thank you Goodwill; for making my day a little brighter with reminders of things I love :)

-Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment