Sunday, June 3, 2012

June: New York City

After today I just have a simple thing to express: My gratitude for the life I am leading.

Four years ago I would not have been able to picture my day today. Here I am; in New York City; volunteering for a Stella Adler production of "August: Osage County"; sound-board op AND stage hand for between acts; twelve hours straight with one hour for lunch.

Seriously, most of the above words were foreign to me four years ago!! How did I get here?? It just astounds me really.

Needless to say, I had no time for artwork today.

And now, I am going to bed so that I can be semi-functional in classes tomorrow!

But thank you to the friends and family who have been so instrumental in my life up to this point...I know for a fact I would not be here were it not for you all.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment