Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Days Are Blending...

Man, with days becoming busier and busier, it's hard to keep up with the blog already. THAT'S NOT GOOD. Come on Ginny, get it together.

Well the last 48 hours have blurred together a bit since I only got about 5 hours of downtime, and I used them on sleep!

So I've been promoted to "sort-of-kind-of-stage-manager" according to the director of Osage County.
Long story short, the crew is small and there is a LOT to keep up with, and now I'm one of the only people who knows where EVERYTHING goes. Hurrah.

No but really it's an honor and I'm glad to help out! The show runs a couple of times this week and next week and then I'll be done with it and can focus wholly on classwork again.

So I spotted my first celebrity yesterday! For my fellow "Smallville" fans, you'll know him as Lionel Luthor...or for the hard-core "Heroes" fans out there, he had a short cameo as Sylar's father. He, John Glover, is one of my favorite television actors, and he is CURRENTLY in Mike Nichol's production of "Death of a Salesman" on Broadway, also featuring Philip-Seymour Hoffman and Andrew Garfield (the new-and-hopefully-improved-big-screen-Spiderman!)

Long story short, I passed him at Union Square in the middle of a market. I literally did a double take as he passed me. I wasn't sure until later that it was him. NEXT TIME! NEXT TIME I WILL DO SOMETHING COOL! Like...ask for an autograph probably.

Goodnight all!
-Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment