Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

OKAY! Photographs are a GO.

It only took me three weeks to get all the right tools and equipment but I can FINALLY upload photos from the past three weeks. Just the hi-lights of course :)

My lovely little room! Way up on the third floor.



The beautiful house I'm in for the summer.



I asked my hostess what kind of trees were in her yard...one of them she called a Tulip tree...it's huge and it dropped these blossoms!


My first excursion into the city by train!



Night before first day of classes! Note the mixture of excitement and pure terror!



My first city-observation...a photo-op with the business men who populate midtown.


SO incredibly blessed to have Annie in the city too!! We were checking out these strange sculptures in Madison Square Park: turns out they emit sounds!!!



One of my first lone adventures was checking out the Public Library :)



This one's for Jacob, whose camera makes this pictures possible!



Some beautiful etchings in one wing of the Libarary.






Just loved these!



Sooo lovely.



This picture reminded me of a certain tree that Emma told me about the night before I left jackson :)



Hmmmm


John, you're in my thoughts!!



And Sarah is always with me of course :)



Ahhh Jane Eyre.



Alice!!



In seventh grade I read these words for the first time in my first ever play. Eight years later here I am reading them inscribed at Central Park, while I pursue acting full-time!



My first theatre role!



Meow.



Hi there Alice.



I am happy today!



Barista got it wrong, but made my day anyway!



Having lunch at Grand Central.



Waiting for the subway...a daily routine.



Subway below Grand Central. 42nd Street.


One rainy evening I walked fourteen blocks...but it was worth it when I snapped this picture!

In the future, the ration of pictures to words will be more balanced, but I really wanted to put these pictures up as soon as possible!
my love to all,
-Gin

1 comment: